Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

September is nearing an end

And its been a while since I've posted anything.... bad momo bad *slaps hand*...
I've been busy posting things to society6.com, working on concepts for my one freelance project and attempting to get a job....which hopefully I'll get a phone call later today saying YES WE WANT YOU! :)
ahh how nice that would be ...so I shall continue to think positive.
On another good note I've been receiving some emails from people liking my art which is a nice ego boost, because sometimes I get into these moods where I'm not sure or I wonder why certain things haven't happened yet, and yes I understand it takes time sometimes a lot of time to get to where you want...
anywho also later today I'll be meeting with a client for a possible freelance job WOOT!

hmmmm what else.... Oh I will be making some sort of plushie for my aunt's baby shower... not sure what I should make...maybe a teddy bear or a froggie...dunno but i'm sure i'll have fun making it, i still need to finish my jelly fish purse and tote bag.... D: its just been crazy the last couple of weeks meh...

thats all for now....till next time....hopefully soon with awesome news :3

~Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment